1. Where were you born and when did you move to NZ? Normandie, France....I moved to NZ in 2006.
2. What was your first modelling job? It was in Paris for Rochas, the first collection of Olivier Theyskens for the brand, a private show, where I struggled to walk in the heels!
3. In more recent years, you've chosen to work more behind the camera...can you explain the role you have alongside your wife, Karen? We work together as a creative duo doing photography, styling and all post production, and more recently making music videos.
4. What song is on your playlist at the moment? Dive wet by Discodeine
5. What is your favourite piece from the AW15 'Self Portrait' collection? I am obsessed with the Indelible Bomber and I love the Noho knitted tracks in black!
6. Name three of your favourite places to eat in Auckland: Woodworks in Avondale, El Chorizo (the Argentinian BBQ in ponsonby central) and Faro (Korean BBQ)